
This is my last week as a state worker. These are my cubicle animals. They've really only been around about 6 months. The ducks in the foreground were part of a co-worker's christmas present and then after i put them up on the cubicle, suddenly people began giving me other animals to add to it. So now, six months later, I not only have the initial 3 christmassy ducks, but one camo duck, a buffalo, a panda bear, a horse, a duck in sheep's clothing, an eagle, an ark, and the globe. All on my cubicle wall. Many are either bath floaties or stress balls/squeezy things. Only the panda and the eagle are in no way related to relieving stress. Rather than squeeze or drown them though, they bring me joy by just keeping me amused during my working hours. I've found an adoptive office for them when I leave. I hope the co-worker takes good care of them and doesn't just throw them in a drawer. Oh, the horror that would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment