The time of year has come when the summer art students do their installations in front of the fine arts building on campus. I've seen these installations a number of times and never once have I been able to figure out what the assignment might have been. This year is no exception, except that out of the four installations this year, I liked this one the best. I could understand that it has something to do with space. And i like that the little mobile moves in the wind. Nice color choices too, artsy folks.
Friday, July 23, 2010
July 22, 2010 - I spy with my little eye something that is... hmm...
The time of year has come when the summer art students do their installations in front of the fine arts building on campus. I've seen these installations a number of times and never once have I been able to figure out what the assignment might have been. This year is no exception, except that out of the four installations this year, I liked this one the best. I could understand that it has something to do with space. And i like that the little mobile moves in the wind. Nice color choices too, artsy folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment