Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010 - Excellent read.

One of the other travelers on the trip with me in Italy lent me this book because she was tight on space in her suitcase and didn't think she'd have the time to read it anyhow. I started reading it the other night and it's a wonderfully written book! I know it's kind of corny, but the author has a very great style of writing that connects with the reader. Or at least, with this reader. I heard this is coming out in movie form and I never know what to think about that. When my favorite books have come out as movies, I've been incredibly disappointed. But when other movies come out and I like them and later find out they were books, sometimes it's not so bad (however, i can't think of an instance where i found out it was a book first and i went and read the book). But, I definitely recommend this book for anybody who loves traveling, feels somewhat confused about what in the world they're doing in their life, or just wants to read a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment