The newsfolks were saying that this was the first ever blizzard warning issued by St. Louis for our area, but that seemed to cause some people to get kind of angry and start reminiscing about blizzards of their past, so I won't say that this was the first ever, because I don't know. But this was a lot of snow and a lot of wind and we do have high drifts.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
January 31, 2011 - First blizzard warning in a loooong time.
The newsfolks were saying that this was the first ever blizzard warning issued by St. Louis for our area, but that seemed to cause some people to get kind of angry and start reminiscing about blizzards of their past, so I won't say that this was the first ever, because I don't know. But this was a lot of snow and a lot of wind and we do have high drifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment