Usually my annual reports and annual catalogs from foreign museums have some kind of artwork on the cover. This was the National Museum of Denmark's 2010 catalog. I giggled when I saw it. I wouldn't want to cross this woman in the kitchen and I wonder if this is some photograph they have in their collection now or just who exactly this woman is? She looks like she's not afraid to use that rolling pin for good or evil. This is, by far, the funniest cover of a foreign periodical I've found yet. Good job, Danes!
Monday, February 28, 2011
February 28, 2011 - The Danish version of Julia Child?
Usually my annual reports and annual catalogs from foreign museums have some kind of artwork on the cover. This was the National Museum of Denmark's 2010 catalog. I giggled when I saw it. I wouldn't want to cross this woman in the kitchen and I wonder if this is some photograph they have in their collection now or just who exactly this woman is? She looks like she's not afraid to use that rolling pin for good or evil. This is, by far, the funniest cover of a foreign periodical I've found yet. Good job, Danes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment