I was in bed trying to fall asleep and suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to take a picture, so I got up and wandered around the house looking for something, anything to take a picture of. And I was in my kitchen looking at my fridge and decided to take a picture of it. I then decided that this would be a great idea for a coffee table picture book. I think people's fridges say a lot about who they are. I mean, lots of people have coupons magneted to their fridges, parents often have drawings their little kids have done, grandparents often have family photos of events like graduations or school pictures or whatever, you know? Also seeing the different styles of fridges would be neat. I haven't googled or amazoned or whathaveyou to see if this idea has already been published, but I think it would be an interesting little study in human nature.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
September 8, 2010 - Coffee table book idea!
I was in bed trying to fall asleep and suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to take a picture, so I got up and wandered around the house looking for something, anything to take a picture of. And I was in my kitchen looking at my fridge and decided to take a picture of it. I then decided that this would be a great idea for a coffee table picture book. I think people's fridges say a lot about who they are. I mean, lots of people have coupons magneted to their fridges, parents often have drawings their little kids have done, grandparents often have family photos of events like graduations or school pictures or whatever, you know? Also seeing the different styles of fridges would be neat. I haven't googled or amazoned or whathaveyou to see if this idea has already been published, but I think it would be an interesting little study in human nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment