This was the scene on a sidestreet of Mizzou's campus at about 10 am on family weekend. Mizzou played Miami U. of Ohio at 1 pm and everybody was getting out and tailgating pre-game. It's both fun and also kind of stressful to be on campus on these days. It's fun because everyone is having fun, but if you're trying to get to class (like I was), it's stressful and you wish some of the people would just get out of your way. It's family weekend, so a lot of parents and siblings were on hand for the tailgating/game activities, which added to the confusion in a lot of cases, I think.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
September 25, 2010 - Mizzou Family Weekend Tailgating.
This was the scene on a sidestreet of Mizzou's campus at about 10 am on family weekend. Mizzou played Miami U. of Ohio at 1 pm and everybody was getting out and tailgating pre-game. It's both fun and also kind of stressful to be on campus on these days. It's fun because everyone is having fun, but if you're trying to get to class (like I was), it's stressful and you wish some of the people would just get out of your way. It's family weekend, so a lot of parents and siblings were on hand for the tailgating/game activities, which added to the confusion in a lot of cases, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment