You can't tell it here, but my hair's reddish now. I actually thought I forgot to take a picture yesterday and that I had blown the entire project. Upon seeing teddy's picture in the camera, I realized that I hadn't actually screwed up yet, but was on the brink if I didn't take a picture today. So, it had to be a rushed shot, and all I could think was my new haircut. Didn't really show up well, but hey, it's a picture and the project keeps a'rollin along.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
September 4, 2010 - Red hair?
You can't tell it here, but my hair's reddish now. I actually thought I forgot to take a picture yesterday and that I had blown the entire project. Upon seeing teddy's picture in the camera, I realized that I hadn't actually screwed up yet, but was on the brink if I didn't take a picture today. So, it had to be a rushed shot, and all I could think was my new haircut. Didn't really show up well, but hey, it's a picture and the project keeps a'rollin along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment