Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010 - Hey, it's 8-9-10!

A purse that I love is falling apart. So, today I tried to clean it out, hoping that maybe that would somehow lessen the burden it carries and might just extend its life for a few more months. In the end, these are the things I deemed necessary to carry. A book, a planner, check book, dining gift cards, pen, fortune that says 'never be afraid of fear', the Cardinals schedule, cellphone + carrier, earphones for work, student id holder, keys, lip gloss, sunglasses and wallet. I think this is as pared down as I get. I mean, the planner is a new addition in an effort to become more organized, and the book will change as I finish this one and find another trashy romance to read, but basically, these are my purse's contents. Oh, plus the camera that I took the photo with, as it's necessary to carry that camera everywhere I go since I'm involved in this here project.

No comments:

Post a Comment