Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010 - The last defense.

This is what my kitchen looks like due to a cat that can't seem to consistently find her litter box. The cupboards were getting the brunt of the abuse and after trying everything else, I finally searched google and learned about using aluminum foil to try to deter a cat from going near a place that you want them to leave alone. Now, my cat is blind, and at first I didn't think it would work well at all, but it's managed pretty well. I'm satisfied. The kitchen looks stupid, but its better than cat pee all over it.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, we use the aluminum foil over here, too. When people come over, they're like "umm....why?" But it does seem to work pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Iris. She might need diapers. It could be worse...At least she goes to same spot instead of all over the house.

    ReplyDelete