
Before moving out of my apartment, I pared down my girly smelly stuff collection. Used to be, a girl would get her bath and body works collection crazy huge because it was the gift you got from your friends during your pre-teen and teen years. It's an easy gift for a girl. But after awhile, you get rid of the ones you never really liked and end up with just a ton of stuff you like. And you keep them for YEARS. I don't know what the expiration date is on these things, but they can get pretty rank after a while. Anyway, I checked in on the current ones I have to make sure they still smell decent and just to do an inventory. My favorite is the Woody from "Toy Story" bubble bath. He's probably the oldest, but I checked and he still smells surprisingly awesome. Props to the Woodster.
No comments:
Post a Comment