I went and picked grapes at a local farm to help raise money for the animal shelter. The farm contracts out to a local winery and had over a ton of grapes that needed to be picked. They were paying a certain amount of money for volunteers who would come out and pick some. It was really fun! It wasn't really hard work, just time-consuming. Those grapes really wind themselves around the vine! I have a newfound appreciation for grapes and the people who work to pick them for a career.
Monday, October 4, 2010
October 2, 2010 - Grape picking!
I went and picked grapes at a local farm to help raise money for the animal shelter. The farm contracts out to a local winery and had over a ton of grapes that needed to be picked. They were paying a certain amount of money for volunteers who would come out and pick some. It was really fun! It wasn't really hard work, just time-consuming. Those grapes really wind themselves around the vine! I have a newfound appreciation for grapes and the people who work to pick them for a career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment